You Can Make Money From Online Gaming Without Gambling

Playing games is as American as...(I like to said apple pie, but I remembered that my english teacher told me to stay away from cliches when writing). Let just say that a large number of Americans, both young and old, play games. A very large number of them are active in computer gaming online. And, their numbers are growing.

Whether you are into online gaming or not, you have likely heard how popular online gaming has become. Close to half of American households have some type of internet access (a majority with high speed connections). The growing adoption of broadband has resulted in an ever expanding push by content providers to offer more and more online video and games. If you have teenage children, you have seen first hand how additive the internet can be. But did you know that a very large percentage of American adults play computer and video games online? Not only do adults play games online, but those that play have been playing an average of 12 years.

It is for certain that the number of people playing games online is not getting smaller. In fact, now that it is possible to win money playing games online, the number of people playing is rapidly increasing. Online gambling was exploding until it was made illegal in America, but my reference to winning money playing games online was not including gambling (more on that later). Fifty-three percent of games players expect to be playing as much or more ten years from now, and the "newbies" are beginning to play in large numbers every day.

I recently saw some research that stated that the fastest growing segment of the internet were women. What does this mean for online gaming? Thirty-eight percent of game players are women. If more women are going online than men, it can only mean that the female presence on online gaming sites will also increase. As I mentioned earlier, you can win money playing games online. No disrespect, but I personally do not know any woman that does not like money. I believe that it is a safe bet to say that the number of woman gamers online will help to increase its popularity. Today men spend more time playing games that women, but the gap will continue to narrow until women will move ahead in playing online games.

Again, let me point out that it is illegal to gamble online in the USA. I point that out so that no one will assume that I have been discussing gambling online. No! I was motivated to share these thoughts because I have discovered a way to make money online from online gaming without gambling


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post